Tuesday, October 14, 2008

it FIGURES

(get it? ahahahahaa....ah)

Woah, a new post. I've been slacking on the blog. School is kicking my ass as expected. I guess this would mark the first update of the 1st semester of senior year. Weee! I'll be posting some thesis works after I finish just one more thing. 

The figure drawings are from last thursday when I chose to use pen and marker for the first time. I usually use graphite so it was a bit different. I think they turned out pretty ok. I have a ton more figure drawing... except they are on huge newsprint. It's going to be a chore to scan them so I simply haven't yet. Someday, faithful followers, someday. 

I'm also posting some storyboards. I have to make a short film this year so this is the first scene. I'm excited about it. 




No comments: